FW: New Online Entrepreneurship Toolkit and Save the Date!

From: "Andrea Levandowski alevandowski@PROTECTED [NJLibsGrowBiz]" <NJLibsGrowBiz@PROTECTED>
Subject: FW: New Online Entrepreneurship Toolkit and Save the Date!
Date: November 16th 2020

New Jersey Libraries –

The last two weeks have been a challenging couple of weeks in an already challenging year. I hope you are all safe and well during this busy week before Thanksgiving. I’m reaching out today with some exciting updates from ULC on Entrepreneurship projects that might be of interest to your libraries:

§  Reaching and Engaging Underserved Entrepreneurs During COVID-19 Twitter Chat: Aligning with Global Entrepreneurship Week 2020, ULC will host a live chat using our Twitter account (@UrbanLibCouncil) from 3-4 p.m. ET on Wednesday, November 18. This chat will provide an opportunity for libraries to come together during the COVID-19 crisis to raise awareness of their critical role in supporting entrepreneurs and inclusive economic recovery. Any individual or organization with a Twitter account may contribute to this chat. ULC is asking our members and allied organizations like yours to join us in leading this discussion. You can review the guidelines for the event here

§  Closing the Entrepreneurship Gap Toolkit: We have soft-launched a new version of our online Entrepreneurship toolkit for libraries. In crafting this update, we have relied heavily on the insights shared on phone calls with libraries participating in our Entrepreneurship Cohort. We will be formally launching the toolkit during Global Entrepreneurship Week (this week!) and would appreciate any feedback you have on the strategies and resources included.

Most of all, we would love it if you could RSVP and plan to join us! Please let me know if you’ll be able to attend.

And please feel free to promote this event with your library staff and your library peers.

All my best,

Lourdes

Lourdes Aceves | Associate Director, Digital Programs | Urban Libraries Council
1333 H Street, NW Suite 1000 West | Washington, DC 20005
202-750-8651 (office) |
laceves@PROTECTED | urbanlibraries.org
For Edge Assessment questions, contact
platformsupport@PROTECTED

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Twitter

Submit to the 2020 ULC Innovations Initiative

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

A listserv requested by Andrea Levandowski that will include a group of librarians on business services in libraries. Created from ticket: 30367

Privacy Policy:

N/A