Follow up from last week's Virtual Discussion

From: "Andrea Levandowski alevandowski@PROTECTED [NJLibsGrowBiz]" <NJLibsGrowBiz@PROTECTED>
Subject: Follow up from last week's Virtual Discussion
Date: November 3rd 2021

Good morning,

My apologies for the delay in sending this out.

Here is the link to the NJLibsGrowBiz Virtual Discussion from last week: https://youtu.be/WWG3MrP-gN8

The next NJLibsGrowBiz Virtual Discussion will be held on December 16 from 10:00-11:30am.  I hope to see you there!

Here is the link to register: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZckf-qgrj4uHdLW0cWxWfDivNPaVry-Dpbz

Best,

Andrea

Andrea Simzak Levandowski (she/her/hers)

Library Consultant for Small Business Development & Technology

New Jersey State Library

P.O. Box 520

Trenton, NJ 08625

(609) 278-2640 x190

alevandowski@PROTECTED

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

A listserv requested by Andrea Levandowski that will include a group of librarians on business services in libraries. Created from ticket: 30367

Privacy Policy:

N/A