FW: School Delivery Ends Friday, June 16th

From: "Casey Confoy p.p. JerseyCat" <jerseycat@PROTECTED>
Subject: FW: School Delivery Ends Friday, June 16th
Date: May 9th 2017

From: LibraryLinkNJ [mailto:info@PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, May 9, 2017 6:46 AM

Subject: School Delivery Ends Friday, June 16th

Please share this information with all personnel involved in delivery.

Delivery service to school libraries is halted during the summer months.

The last possible delivery service stop/pick-up to school libraries will be Friday, June 16, 2017.

School Members on Delivery:  If you do not have a Friday stop, please note the actual last day you are scheduled to receive delivery service in advance of June 16th and plan accordingly.

Non-School Members on Delivery:  Many school libraries have only twice a week delivery service and may not have a Friday delivery.  If you can, ship out school materials at least 1 week before June 16th.

Delivery Service to schools will resume the week of Monday, September 11, 2017.

School materials in the system after June 16th will be sent by the delivery vendor to the LLNJ office and shipped out in September.

Note: We send out this message using our Mass Mailer. We will use this for our special announcements and the E-Updates distribution for the membership, so please do not unsubscribe unless you do not wish to receive any of those emails from us.

You may Unsubscribe
if you no longer wish to receive our emails.

LibraryLinkNJ, The New Jersey Library Cooperative
44 Stelton Road, Suite 330, Piscataway NJ 08854
Phone: 732-752-7720 | Fax: 732-752-7785
Toll free outside (732) Phone: 1-866-505-5465 | Fax: 1-800-793-8007
Delivery: #2301

LibraryLinkNJ, The New Jersey Library Cooperative, and its services are funded by the New Jersey State Library,
which is responsible for the coordination, promotion, and funding of the New Jersey Library Network.

[message_body] ------------------------------------------------------------------------

The following information is a reminder of your current mailing list subscription:

You are subscribed to [list_settings.list_name] using [subscriber.email]

You may automatically unsubscribe from this list at any time by visiting the following URL:

[plain_list_unsubscribe_link]

If the above URL is inoperable, make sure that you have copied the entire address. Some mail readers will wrap a long URL and thus break this automatic unsubscribe mechanism.

You may also change your subscription by visiting this list's main screen:

[PROGRAM_URL]/list/[list_settings.list]

If you're still having trouble, please contact the list owner at:

[list_settings.list_owner_email]

Unsubscribe Automatically »

  • This mailing list is a private mailing list. There may be additional steps in order to join, and the List Owner controls who may leave the mailing list.
  • This mailing list requires approval from the List Owner, before subscriptions are finalized.

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

NJSL JerseyCat Information List

Privacy Policy:

-