Corrected subject line - JerseyCat Spring visits and trainings

From: "Casey Confoy p.p. JerseyCat" <jerseycat@PROTECTED>
Subject: Corrected subject line - JerseyCat Spring visits and trainings
Date: April 25th 2018

The JerseyCat staff at the State Library is committed to ensuring that our member libraries are getting most out of the JerseyCat interlibrary loan system. I will be visiting NJ libraries this May and June to observe how they are using the system, and seeing what works (or what doesn't work) on a day-to-day basis.

I can also do training sessions for any libraries who request them.

If you would like me to visit your library for observation or training, please get in touch with me at cconfoy@nstatelib.org.

Please reply to my email, not to the list!!.

Thanks,

Casey Confoy

JerseyCat – NJSL

cconfoy@PROTECTED

609-278-2640  x114

You may also change your subscription by visiting this list's main screen:

http://lists.njstatelib.org/cgi-bin/dada/mail.cgi/list/jerseycat

If you're still having trouble, please contact the list owner at:

cconfoy@PROTECTED

Unsubscribe Automatically »

  • This mailing list is a private mailing list. There may be additional steps in order to join, and the List Owner controls who may leave the mailing list.
  • This mailing list is a group discussion list (moderated)
  • Start a new thread, email: jerseycat@njstatelib.org

NJSL JerseyCat Discussion List

Privacy Policy:

-