FW: JerseyCat update

From: "Casey Confoy p.p. JerseyCat" <jerseycat@PROTECTED>
Subject: FW: JerseyCat update
Date: July 17th 2019

Our vendor, Auto-Graphics, is upgrading their ILL system nationwide. The upgrade for our version (JerseyCat) will take place starting on Friday, July 26. The new version, called ShareIt V6, will be operational on Monday, July 29.

Auto-Graphics expects a smooth transition with minimal service interruptions over the weekend.

Almost all of the upgrade will take place behind the scenes. With a few minor changes in terminology your JerseyCat site will display and work as before.

There are a few technical changes that users must be aware of:

After the upgrade your URL will have changed. Your old URL will be redirected to the new URL for a few months.

To understand how it will change assume that you library code is NJSL . Your old URL is NJSL-agent.auto-graphics.com/mvc your new V6 URL will be NJSL.agshareit.com  while there will be a period of redirect occurring after your move to V6, it would be best for your IT to know in case they need to make any changes

One other change may need to be made to your system before you go live. You will have to consult your IT department to see if you Library resides behind a firewall, uses Sip2 or NSIP. If it does you will need to allow the following IP’s open to allow The Auto-Graphics system to communicate with your system. Below are the IPs that need to be opened:

3.18.142.5, 3.18.195.10, 3.14.115.9

35.162.157.144, 34.210.121.125, 34.218.199.138

47.180.16.171 through 47.180.16.199

Once the upgrade is in place, I will send another message detailing what was done on the upgrade and how the changes may improve your library’s ILL functionality

Thanks, and as always, if you have any questions, please address them to me at my NJSL email cconfoy@PROTECTED. Please do not reply to, or send questions to the list.

Casey Confoy

JerseyCat – NJSL

cconfoy@PROTECTED

609-278-2640  x114

  • This mailing list is a private mailing list. There may be additional steps in order to join, and the List Owner controls who may leave the mailing list.
  • This mailing list requires approval from the List Owner, before subscriptions are finalized.

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

NJSL JerseyCat Information List

Privacy Policy:

-