JerseyCat update

From: "Casey Confoy p.p. JerseyCat" <jerseycat@PROTECTED>
Subject: JerseyCat update
Date: July 31st 2019

Auto-Graphics believes it has identified the cause of JerseyCat problems and has implemented a fix. Please work normally on JerseyCat throughout the morning. If there are still problems by noon or so, email me, being as specific as possible. I will then contact Auto-Graphics.

Email me at cconfoy@PROTECTED

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS LIST.

Thanks for your patience.

Casey Confoy

JerseyCat – NJSL

cconfoy@PROTECTED

609-278-2640  x114

  • This mailing list is a private mailing list. There may be additional steps in order to join, and the List Owner controls who may leave the mailing list.
  • This mailing list requires approval from the List Owner, before subscriptions are finalized.

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

NJSL JerseyCat Information List

Privacy Policy:

-