JerseyCat requests

From: "Adriana Bernstein p.p. JerseyCat" <jerseycat@PROTECTED>
Subject: JerseyCat requests
Date: November 8th 2019

Good morning,

This is an appeal to all JerseyCat borrowers. Please do not send requests for books that are not yet published. I get a number of these requests every week, and I know a lot of other libraries do too. There is no way I can grant a request for a book that I do not even own. If you are unsure if a book is out yet, you can check the Baker & Taylor website or Google. Thank you!

Adriana

Adriana Bernstein
Librarian
North Brunswick Public Library
880 Hermann Rd.
North Brunswick, NJ 08902
732-246-3545
  • This mailing list is a private mailing list. There may be additional steps in order to join, and the List Owner controls who may leave the mailing list.
  • This mailing list requires approval from the List Owner, before subscriptions are finalized.

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

NJSL JerseyCat Information List

Privacy Policy:

-