Youth Services Forum: We're Back!

From: "Jenna Ingham jennakingham@gmail.com [NJYAC]" ...@njstatelib.org>
Subject: Youth Services Forum: We're Back!
Date: July 12th 2022
Hello everyone,

On behalf of the Youth Services Forum Planning Committee, I'm thrilled to announce that we are returning this year! We are currently open for proposals! Submit your ideas here: https://forms.gle/vfSSsWWT4vhEXvDK7

This year's Youth Services Forum, the first since 2019, will be a day for youth services librarians from all over the state to come together to exchange ideas and discuss hot topics and issues in library services to children and teens. This year's theme, appropriately, is We're Back: Librarians Get Shh! Done.

The Youth Services Forum will be held at Monroe Township Library on Monday, October 17th from 8:45am to 3:00pm. Registration will open in September.

Is there an idea you've had over the past two years that you want to share with your fellow librarians? Now's your chance! Please consider submitting a proposal to present at this year's forum. And help us spread the word by passing this along to your colleagues!

--

Jenna Ingham  MLIS  (she/hers)

Head of Youth Services, Verona Public Library (NJ)

...@gmail.com" style="color: #2199e8; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.3; margin: 0; padding: 0; text-align: left; text-decoration: none;" target="_blank">jenn...@gmail.com  (973) 857-4848

Forward to a Friend

  • This mailing list requires approval from the List Owner, before subscriptions are finalized.

  • This mailing list is a group discussion list (unmoderated)
  • Start a new thread, email: ...@njstatelib.org

    ">

    njy...@njstatelib.org

NJSL Youth Services Discussion List