RE: NJLibsGrowBiz meeting on December 13

From: "Nancy Polhamus npolhamus@PROTECTED [NJLibsGrowBiz]" <NJLibsGrowBiz@PROTECTED>
Subject: RE: NJLibsGrowBiz meeting on December 13
Date: December 5th 2019

I’m sorry that I will not be able to travel to Montclair on that day.  Hope it goes well.

Nancy

Nancy Polhamus, MA

Head of Adult Services

Gloucester County Library System

389 Wolfert Station Road

Mullica Hill, NJ  08062

856.223.6025

From: alevandowski@PROTECTED

Hello all,

I am resending this reminder in case anyone missed it over the holiday.  I hope to see you next week!

We will be meeting on December 13, 2019 from 2-4pm at Montclair State University’s Harry A. Sprague Library (1 Normal Avenue Montclair, NJ 07043).  Our guest speaker will be Darren Sweeper, Government Documents, Legal Reference, and Data Librarian at Harry A. Sprague Library, Montclair State University and he will be presenting, “What is Research with New Jersey?”  He will share why Research with New Jersey is an important tool (https://www.researchwithnj.com/) and how public libraries can use and promote it in their local communities.

The agenda is attached.  We were also going to be joined by representatives from the NJEDA, but unfortunately, another event (their holiday party) was scheduled on the same day.  They hope to join us at a future meeting.

The agenda also includes login information for the virtual meeting.

Please see the attached map and parking information for getting around Montclair State University.

If you will be attending, please let me know separately or reply to this message.

Best,

Andrea

Andrea Simzak Levandowski (she/her/hers)

Library Consultant for Small Business Development & Technology

New Jersey State Library

P.O. Box 520

Trenton, NJ 08625

(609) 278-2640 x190

alevandowski@PROTECTED

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

A listserv requested by Andrea Levandowski that will include a group of librarians on business services in libraries. Created from ticket: 30367

Privacy Policy:

N/A