Next virtual discussion (7/7) and collecting speaker information

From: "Andrea Levandowski alevandowski@PROTECTED [NJLibsGrowBiz]" <NJLibsGrowBiz@PROTECTED>
Subject: Next virtual discussion (7/7) and collecting speaker information
Date: June 25th 2020

Hello all,

Thank you to everyone who completed the Doodle poll.  Our next virtual discussion will be Tuesday, July 7 from 1-2pm.  Register in advance for this meeting:

https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZcpc-CppjoqHNJMDa2styl0KkvB6b9YOjil  After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.

The virtual discussion will be a little different this time.  I will have everyone type their introductions and updates in the chat, and then we will organize our conversation around:

·       Grow with Google – questions, best practices, and how-to

·       Coordinating and sharing business programs between libraries

·       What are you hearing from business owners?  What do you need to better serve the business community?

As we discussed previously, there is interest in sharing speaker contacts.  You can use this spreadsheet to start listing names (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1F5eXgjutqL-MMywUU95qUHD2VxYOrXmsaEHRdPhI698/edit?usp=sharing).  We will discuss this further at our next meeting.

If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, please do not hesitate to reach out.

Best,

Andrea

Andrea Simzak Levandowski (she/her/hers)

Library Consultant for Small Business Development & Technology

New Jersey State Library

P.O. Box 520

Trenton, NJ 08625

(609) 278-2640 x190

alevandowski@PROTECTED

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

A listserv requested by Andrea Levandowski that will include a group of librarians on business services in libraries. Created from ticket: 30367

Privacy Policy:

N/A