Re: Follow up from virtual discussion on 7/7

From: "Luis Rodriguez luis.rodriguez@PROTECTED [NJLibsGrowBiz]" <NJLibsGrowBiz@PROTECTED>
Subject: Re: Follow up from virtual discussion on 7/7
Date: July 8th 2020
Found this doing a quick google (COVID-19 pivot New Jersey) for possible speakers
(too tired to think hard and beats watching the clock so we can leave the library)

COVID-19 Prompts Two NJ Chefs to Pivot Business

JUNE 23, 2020 00:56:21
Audio Player

How This New Jersey Factory Is Pivoting Its Business To Manufacture Essential Face Shields In Response To COVID-19
https://www.newsbreak.com/news/0OVyOMLU/how-this-new-jersey-factory-is-pivoting-its-business-to-manufacture-essential-face-shields-in-response-to-covid-19

How Businesses are Pivoting to Meet Demands in a COVID-19 Environment