Follow up from yesterday's virtual discussion

From: "Andrea Levandowski alevandowski@PROTECTED [NJLibsGrowBiz]" <NJLibsGrowBiz@PROTECTED>
Subject: Follow up from yesterday's virtual discussion
Date: August 26th 2020

Hello all,

Here is the recording from yesterday’s virtual discussion: https://youtu.be/2ZrZpHzuIuM

Here is the Doodle poll for our next meeting: https://doodle.com/poll/4mdnnkp88aaiumrw

Thank you to everyone who joined!  If you would like more information about Skills to Succeed Academy (https://s2sacademy.org/), you can contact Chanique Vassell (chanique.vassell@PROTECTED).

Here are upcoming webinars that may be of interest:

Learn How to Support Job Seekers During Covid

On Aug. 28, 2020 from 12:30 to 1:30 p.m., the New Jersey Career Network will host a free webinar, "Supporting Job Seekers During Covid." In this session, we'll discuss hiring trends and explain how Covid-19 is impacting hiring practices. We will also cover strategies for supporting job seekers as they look for work in this radically different world. This information will be helpful for any library staff member assisting job seekers or planning future workforce development and employment services. Register here.

Business Resources Within My Online Library

On Sep. 10, 2020 from 10:30 - 11:30 a.m., let's look at Business Search, Regional Business News, and Small Business Reference Center to see what we can find to assist patron's with their business needs. We'll discover popular reading materials like Harvard Business Review and Consumer Reports, along with top business journals in many subjects. We'll also discover newspapers and reference books, along with company reports, SWOT analyses, and more. Register here.

As a reminder, if you have anything you want to share with the group, you can email NJLibsGrowBiz@PROTECTED

If there is anything I missed or if you have questions/comments, please don’t hesitate to reach out.

Best,

Andrea

Andrea Simzak Levandowski (she/her/hers)

Library Consultant for Small Business Development & Technology

New Jersey State Library

P.O. Box 520

Trenton, NJ 08625

(609) 278-2640 x190

alevandowski@PROTECTED

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

A listserv requested by Andrea Levandowski that will include a group of librarians on business services in libraries. Created from ticket: 30367

Privacy Policy:

N/A