Open to Change recording and business resources

From: "Andrea Levandowski alevandowski@PROTECTED [NJLibsGrowBiz]" <NJLibsGrowBiz@PROTECTED>
Subject: Open to Change recording and business resources
Date: January 22nd 2021

Hello all,

Happy Friday!

In case you missed yesterday’s webinar, “Open to Change: Libraries, Small Businesses, and the COVID Crisis,” recording of the webinar is available here: https://youtu.be/xv7yBCtDJWU

Here are some other items of interest:

Remember to share the L2B calendar widely for upcoming webinars of interest to businesses and jobseekers.  Libraries can also share their events on this site: https://libs2b.com/

Lastly, during yesterday’s webinar, Megan shared ways to connect with the libraries participating in ALA’s Libraries Build Business initiative.  These are some great library programs, and the staff working on them have some very interesting insights.

If you are registered for Midwinter:

If you are registered for Midwinter or not:

  • Come to our informal Midwinter Mixer on Monday, January 25th at 5p ET! This is a great opportunity to get to know the cohort, ask questions, and network!
  • Register for our Slack Community ! We are so excited to begin expanding our peer learning network this year. If you are interested in standing up programs and services for small businesses and entrepreneurs -- or maybe you have tips to share with us -- please consider joining our network! We are opening up a Midwinter-2021 channel with plans to grow the community throughout the year. We hope this community can be a resource and opportunity for engaging discussions with colleagues about small business development. More details will be provided in the coming months about coaching and mentoring opportunities and some LBB-developed resources.

LBB website: http://www.ala.org/advocacy/workforce/grant

If you have anything to share or questions, please let me know.  Have a great weekend!

Best,

Andrea

Andrea Simzak Levandowski (she/her/hers)

Library Consultant for Small Business Development & Technology

New Jersey State Library

P.O. Box 520

Trenton, NJ 08625

(609) 278-2640 x190

alevandowski@PROTECTED

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

A listserv requested by Andrea Levandowski that will include a group of librarians on business services in libraries. Created from ticket: 30367

Privacy Policy:

N/A