Next virtual discussion and gauging interest

From: "Andrea Levandowski alevandowski@PROTECTED [NJLibsGrowBiz]" <NJLibsGrowBiz@PROTECTED>
Subject: Next virtual discussion and gauging interest
Date: March 11th 2021

Hello all,

I hope you are all doing well and enjoying the beautiful weather this week.

Here is a Doodle poll for our next virtual discussion: https://doodle.com/poll/nuh4fegtqrnucnrv?utm_source=poll&utm_medium=link

This meeting would be an open discussion with time for updates, Q&A, idea sharing, and anything else we want to cover.  I will also share updates from the NJ State Library.  If you have any suggestions for future sessions, such as speakers or topics to cover, we can talk about those as well.  Please fill out the poll by Wednesday, March 17.

Secondly, this email is to gauge interest among NJLibsGrowBiz members in small business development related to legal marijuana.  I am co-chairing the Entrepreneurship and Librarianship Conference’s mini-workshop on May 27, “The Invisible Industries: Strategies and Resources for Supporting Cannabis Entrepreneurs” (https://entrelib.org/).  If anyone would like to learn more about participating in the planning committee for this event, please let me know.  Outside of that, if anyone is interested in the issue of legal marijuana and how to support business owners looking at working in this area, please let me know.  I can see about pulling in guest speakers or see what information we may want to gather that would be helpful for navigating this topic.

Best,

Andrea

Andrea Simzak Levandowski (she/her/hers)

Library Consultant for Small Business Development & Technology

New Jersey State Library

P.O. Box 520

Trenton, NJ 08625

(609) 278-2640 x190

alevandowski@PROTECTED

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

A listserv requested by Andrea Levandowski that will include a group of librarians on business services in libraries. Created from ticket: 30367

Privacy Policy:

N/A