RE: Data Axle webinar

From: "Andrea Levandowski alevandowski@PROTECTED [NJLibsGrowBiz]" <NJLibsGrowBiz@PROTECTED>
Subject: RE: Data Axle webinar
Date: April 12th 2021

Yes!

Andrea Simzak Levandowski (she/her/hers)

Library Consultant for Small Business Development & Technology

New Jersey State Library

P.O. Box 520

Trenton, NJ 08625

(609) 278-2640 x190

alevandowski@PROTECTED

From: vera.borum@PROTECTED

Andrea,

Are we permitted to share this with our library community?

Vera

Vera Borum  |  Reference Librarian
 Parsippany-Troy Hills Public Library System
 449 Halsey Road, Parsippany, NJ 07054
 P: 973.887.5150 x212 | www.parsippanylibrary.org

Currently Reading "The Book of Lost Names" by Kristen Harmel

  From: alevandowski@PROTECTED

Hello all,

Bill Loges reached out to let me know about an upcoming Data Axle webinar featuring John Dunham.  This program will cover using data for economic analysis and policy, and how business counts, employee numbers and NAICS codes shape a community. John's clients range from trade associations to government agencies and Fortune 500 companies.

Bill will be sending more information, but I wanted to share this for now.

When: Apr 14, 2021 02:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Topic: Using Data Axle for Economic Analysis

Register in advance for this webinar:

https://data-axle.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_8GEg2AXlRoee6RABB6Lr5Q

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.

Best,

Andrea

Andrea Simzak Levandowski (she/her/hers)

Library Consultant for Small Business Development & Technology

New Jersey State Library

P.O. Box 520

Trenton, NJ 08625

(609) 278-2640 x190

alevandowski@PROTECTED

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

A listserv requested by Andrea Levandowski that will include a group of librarians on business services in libraries. Created from ticket: 30367

Privacy Policy:

N/A