FW: Webinar: Home Rule in New Jersey Cannabis Licensing

From: "Andrea Levandowski alevandowski@PROTECTED [NJLibsGrowBiz]" <NJLibsGrowBiz@PROTECTED>
Subject: FW: Webinar: Home Rule in New Jersey Cannabis Licensing
Date: April 26th 2021

Hello all,

I am forwarding this upcoming event because the topic of opt in/opt out of cannabis licensing came up at our last meeting.

I should be able to attend, so I can write up some notes to share with the group for anyone interested.

Hope you all have a great week!

Best,

Andrea

Andrea Simzak Levandowski (she/her/hers)

Library Consultant for Small Business Development & Technology

New Jersey State Library

P.O. Box 520

Trenton, NJ 08625

(609) 278-2640 x190