RE: Welcome back to NJLibsGrowBiz!

From: "Andrea Levandowski alevandowski@PROTECTED [NJLibsGrowBiz]" <NJLibsGrowBiz@PROTECTED>
Subject: RE: Welcome back to NJLibsGrowBiz!
Date: September 28th 2021

Hello all,

Thank you to everyone who filled out the Doodle poll.

The next NJLibsGrowBiz meeting will be October 27 from 10:00-11:30am.  Here is the link to register: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZ0ocO6prT8jG9Zk7lL8OjCmRLOM7jkmrv7O

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.

Here is our preliminary agenda:

  • Introductions and check in
  • Updates from the NJSL
  • NJLibsGrowBiz Summit 2022
  • Open discussion and Q&A
  • Questions to spark conversation:
    • What is your library doing to promote economic development?
      • Ongoing services
      • New since the pandemic
      • Utilizing new funds
    • What is something you’ve done to reach businesses or jobseekers in the past that has worked really well?
    • What are your struggles with connecting to businesses, entrepreneurs, and jobseekers?
    • What have you seen in other libraries that seems exciting that you’d like to try?
    • What would help you be more successful in the future?

  • Next meeting:
    • When: Dec 16, 2021 10:00 – 11:30 AM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

I look forward to seeing you soon.

Best,

Andrea

Andrea Simzak Levandowski (she/her/hers)

Library Consultant for Small Business Development & Technology

New Jersey State Library

P.O. Box 520

Trenton, NJ 08625

(609) 278-2640 x190