Grant opportunity

From: "NJLibsGrowBiz" <alevandowski@PROTECTED>
Subject: Grant opportunity
Date: May 10th 2022

Hello all,

I wanted to make sure you had all seen this grant opportunity: https://www.njstatelib.org/services_for_libraries/resources/lsta-2022-grant-opportunity/

The State Library is excited to announce a new competitive grant opportunity. Using our federal Library Services and Technology Act – Grants to States grant, we are offering awards between $2,000 and $20,000 to eligible organizations (public libraries and library consortia) to address literacy needs across New Jersey.

LSTA 22 funds are allocated to address literacy needs including but not limited to early literacy, family literacy, adult literacy, digital literacy and English language learning activities through a competitive grant program. Projects must be designed to provide training or other literacy-focused support or activities for adults, children and anyone with limited literacy skills.

Best,

Andrea

Andrea Simzak Levandowski (she/her/hers)

Library Consultant for Small Business Development & Technology

New Jersey State Library

P.O. Box 520

Trenton, NJ 08625

(609) 278-2640 x190

alevandowski@PROTECTED

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

A listserv requested by Andrea Levandowski that will include a group of librarians on business services in libraries. Created from ticket: 30367

Privacy Policy:

N/A