JerseyCat trainings

From: "Casey Confoy p.p. JerseyCat" <jerseycat@PROTECTED>
Subject: JerseyCat trainings
Date: February 25th 2019

Auto-Graphics, our JerseyCat vendor, has suggested doing a couple of JerseyCat trainings this spring (probably in early to mid May). One session would be held in central Jersey (Mercer, Monmouth or Ocean), the other in north Jersey.

Before we schedule these, I need to gauge interest.  We would probably need at least 20 libraries per session to make these worthwhile.

If you think you would be interested and able to attend one of these sessions, please let me know.

If so, please respond directly to my email: cconfoy@PROTECTED   Please DO NOT respond to the list.

If we do not get sufficient responses to run these sessions, I will be able to hold individual trainings for interested libraries.

Casey Confoy

JerseyCat – NJSL

cconfoy@PROTECTED

609-278-2640  x114

[message_body] ------------------------------------------------------------------------

The following information is a reminder of your current mailing list subscription:

You are subscribed to [list_settings.list_name] using [subscriber.email]

You may automatically unsubscribe from this list at any time by visiting the following URL:

[plain_list_unsubscribe_link]

If the above URL is inoperable, make sure that you have copied the entire address. Some mail readers will wrap a long URL and thus break this automatic unsubscribe mechanism.

You may also change your subscription by visiting this list's main screen:

[PROGRAM_URL]/list/[list_settings.list]

If you're still having trouble, please contact the list owner at:

[list_settings.list_owner_email]

Unsubscribe Automatically »

  • This mailing list is a private mailing list. There may be additional steps in order to join, and the List Owner controls who may leave the mailing list.
  • This mailing list requires approval from the List Owner, before subscriptions are finalized.

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

NJSL JerseyCat Information List

Privacy Policy:

-