JerseyCat trainings

From: "Casey Confoy p.p. JerseyCat" <jerseycat@PROTECTED>
Subject: JerseyCat trainings
Date: March 6th 2019

Thanks to all who expressed interest in JerseyCat training sessions this spring. I am waiting for Auto-Graphics to get back to me so we can firm up dates and locations. I will post to this list as soon as I have more details.

The overwhelming majority of libraries who responded were in the northern part of the state, so as I said initially, we will most likely have one session in north Jersey and one in a more central location.

I realize that some libraries who expressed interest may not be able to attend (travel, dates, etc.). So, I will also be available for trainings throughout the spring and early summer at your site.

If you have any question, please send them to my email (as below), not to the list.

Please: DO NOT REPLY TO THE LIST

Thanks.

Casey Confoy

JerseyCat – NJSL

cconfoy@PROTECTED

609-278-2640  x114

[message_body] ------------------------------------------------------------------------

The following information is a reminder of your current mailing list subscription:

You are subscribed to [list_settings.list_name] using [subscriber.email]

You may automatically unsubscribe from this list at any time by visiting the following URL:

[plain_list_unsubscribe_link]

If the above URL is inoperable, make sure that you have copied the entire address. Some mail readers will wrap a long URL and thus break this automatic unsubscribe mechanism.

You may also change your subscription by visiting this list's main screen:

[PROGRAM_URL]/list/[list_settings.list]

If you're still having trouble, please contact the list owner at:

[list_settings.list_owner_email]

Unsubscribe Automatically »

  • This mailing list is a private mailing list. There may be additional steps in order to join, and the List Owner controls who may leave the mailing list.
  • This mailing list requires approval from the List Owner, before subscriptions are finalized.

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

NJSL JerseyCat Information List

Privacy Policy:

-