update on JerseyCAT performance issues

From: "Kathleen Moeller-Peiffer p.p. JerseyCat" <jerseycat@PROTECTED>
Subject: update on JerseyCAT performance issues
Date: August 12th 2019

Hello SHAREit User Group,

Last night we made some changes to the V6 system.  We are now seeing improved performance that should resolve many of the challenges reported earlier this week.

Thank you,

Alexandra Winzeler

Product Manager for Technical Services, SHAREit ILL

Auto-Graphics, Inc.

10535 Foothill Blvd., Suite 200

Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730

Direct:  909-569-1508

Cell: (603)-724-3673

Email:   arw@PROTECTED

 1491315768769_aglogo.png

Connecting Libraries and People Through Software

Auto-Graphics.com |Facebook|Twitter|LinkedIn| YouTube

Kathleen Moeller-Peiffer, MSLS

ALA Councilor, 2019-2022

LYRASIS Board of Trustees, 2019-2022

FSU College of Communication and Information Leadership Board, 2018-2021

Deputy State Librarian for Library Support Services

New Jersey State Library

kmoellerpeiffer@PROTECTED

609-278-2640 ext. 157

Street Address:

185 West State Street

Trenton NJ  08608

U.S. Postal Mailing Address:

PO Box 520

Trenton NJ  08625-0520

Attachments

  • This mailing list is a private mailing list. There may be additional steps in order to join, and the List Owner controls who may leave the mailing list.
  • This mailing list requires approval from the List Owner, before subscriptions are finalized.

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

NJSL JerseyCat Information List

Privacy Policy:

-