ILL update and reminder

From: "Casey Confoy p.p. JerseyCat" <jerseycat@PROTECTED>
Subject: ILL update and reminder
Date: August 19th 2020

We have many new libraries added to this list, so I am reposting the latest on ILL service.

LibraryLink won’t be resuming deliveries until after Labor Day (with no firm date as of now), but limited ILL service is available from out of state libraries.

To access this option use the Blank Request form and fill out whatever bibliographic information you have for the desired item.

The lender list should say njac,30. If the list is blank, enter njac,30.

Reminder: borrowing libraries must pay return postage.

Note: If you have questions dealing with delivery service, please contact librarylinknj.org

For any other questions about JerseyCat ILL please contact me directly at the address below. Please do not reply to the list.

Thanks.

Casey Confoy

JerseyCat – NJSL

cconfoy@PROTECTED

609-278-2640  x114

  • This mailing list is a private mailing list. There may be additional steps in order to join, and the List Owner controls who may leave the mailing list.
  • This mailing list requires approval from the List Owner, before subscriptions are finalized.

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

NJSL JerseyCat Information List

Privacy Policy:

-