Out of the Office 11/01-11-07

From: "Theresa Villani tvillani@PROTECTED [JerseyCat]" <jerseycat@PROTECTED>
Subject: Out of the Office 11/01-11-07
Date: November 3rd 2021
I will be out of the office until November 08, 2021

I will not be checking email often and will try to respond as soon as I can.

If you have an urgent issue, please contact the Director, Dennis Purves at DPURVES@PROTECTED.

Theresa Villani

Linden Free Public Library

31 E Henry St, Linden, NJ 07036

908-298-3830 x15

THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS MESSAGE IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE PERSONAL AND CONFIDENTIAL USE OF THE DESIGNATED RECIPIENTS NAMED ABOVE.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or any agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this document in error, and any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you received this communication in error, please immediately notify us by telephone and reply by electronic mail and delete the original message from your e-mail system and/or computer database.  Thank you.

  • This mailing list is a private mailing list. There may be additional steps in order to join, and the List Owner controls who may leave the mailing list.
  • This mailing list requires approval from the List Owner, before subscriptions are finalized.

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

NJSL JerseyCat Information List

Privacy Policy:

-