RE: Unable to request books

From: "Tracy Quamme accountclerk@PROTECTED [JerseyCat]" <jerseycat@PROTECTED>
Subject: RE: Unable to request books
Date: November 3rd 2021
Hi Casey,
I just tried to request Blue Gold by Clive Cussler. it shows there are books available but when I click on the book link, it shows (0) for each library. No matter what book I request, even if there are 45 books available, they all show (0) once I click on the book link.  THis has been going on for at least a week, maybe more.

Tracy Quamme
Account Clerk
Washington Public Library
20 Carlton Avenue
Washington, NJ  07882
(908) 689-0201
CDL #1096

From: elmer.librarian@PROTECTED

Hello JerseyCAT,

We've been unable to order books for a few days now. I wasn't completely sure at the start, but it seems the amount of books available is present in the search results, but we don't have the option to request any of the books. What should we do to fix this issue? Thank you for your time!

Meredythe Elliott, Assistant Librarian
Elmer Library Association
(856) 358-2014
elmer.librarian@PROTECTED

  • This mailing list is a private mailing list. There may be additional steps in order to join, and the List Owner controls who may leave the mailing list.
  • This mailing list requires approval from the List Owner, before subscriptions are finalized.

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

NJSL JerseyCat Information List

Privacy Policy:

-