RE: problems with requesting

From: "Tracy Quamme accountclerk@PROTECTED [JerseyCat]" <jerseycat@PROTECTED>
Subject: RE: problems with requesting
Date: November 3rd 2021
RE: Clive Cussler books: That does seem to work!  you have to check each result. On the first result, if you look at the left side in the blue...it shows availability (0) of 1. I did see it available on the second result when I clicked on that Book (0). So I was able to request the Clive Cussler book!  Thank you for that tip!

Has anyone else noticed you cannot print the page when you click on the print icon after making the request?  It just "poof" disappears and then I have to go into Borrower Title Browse and print the request from there.

Tracy Quamme
Account Clerk
Washington Public Library
20 Carlton Avenue