Nature Nick's Animal Adventures

From: "Ellie Strbo estrbo@mplmain.mtpl.org [NJYAC]" ...@njstatelib.org>
Subject: Nature Nick's Animal Adventures
Date: November 16th 2017

Hi,

I am hoping to book Nature Nick’s Animal Adventures for Wednesday, April 4 which is our schools’ spring break week, April 2-6. He does a wonderful program with really unusual animals. He was at our library last summer and he brought a capuchin monkey, baby kangaroo, a snowy white owl, a snake, an unusual armadillo and several others. Check out his website at   http://www.animaladventuresparties.com/   If we get 3 libraries to book, the cost would be $495 for a 45-50 minute presentation featuring 7-10 animals.  If anyone is interested in booking a performance on the same day, please contact me via email or phone. Thank you.

Sincerely,

Ellie Strbo

Youth Services Department Manager

Middletown Public Library

55 New Monmouth Road

Middletown, N.J. 07748

732-671-3700, ext 358

[message_body] ------------------------------------------------------------------------

The following information is a reminder of your current mailing list subscription:

You are subscribed to [list_settings.list_name] using [subscriber.email]

You may automatically unsubscribe from this list at any time by visiting the following URL:

[plain_list_unsubscribe_link]

If the above URL is inoperable, make sure that you have copied the entire address. Some mail readers will wrap a long URL and thus break this automatic unsubscribe mechanism.

You may also change your subscription by visiting this list's main screen:

[PROGRAM_URL]/list/[list_settings.list]

If you're still having trouble, please contact the list owner at:

[list_settings.list_owner_email]

Unsubscribe Automatically:
Forward to a Friend

  • This mailing list requires approval from the List Owner, before subscriptions are finalized.

  • This mailing list is a group discussion list (unmoderated)
  • Start a new thread, email: ...@njstatelib.org

    ">

    njy...@njstatelib.org

NJSL Youth Services Discussion List