MentorNJ Technology Meetup / Friday Oct, 19th (10am-12pm) / Cherry Hill Public Library

From: "Doug Baldwin dbaldwin@piscatawaylibrary.org [NJYAC]" ...@njstatelib.org>
Subject: MentorNJ Technology Meetup / Friday Oct, 19th (10am-12pm) / Cherry Hill Public Library
Date: October 6th 2018
Hi all,

Please excuse cross posting.

The next MentorNJ Technology Meetup will be taking place at the Cherry Hill Public Library (1100 Kings Highway) on Friday, Oct 19th from 10am-12pm. For those unfamiliar, here is description of the MentorNJ initiative :

MentorNJ: Linking Library Staff Statewide is a result of the MentorNJ Project funded by the New Jersey State Library and LibraryLinkNJ, in order to serve as a gateway to librarians and library paraprofessionals new to the profession or the state. The goal of this service is to promote professional sense of pride and connectedness among the New Jersey Library Community and expand library professional roles in the present and future.

One part of this multi-faceted initiative are the small meetups, hosted by librarians for library staff and professionals, to come together locally to have informal conversations about specific issues and topics of interest to them. The Technology Small Meetups are a great way to come together to learn and share with your colleagues, talk about successes and challenges, or just learn about new things. We take notes with links in a live Google doc that is then shared with all attendees as well as the larger library community on the MentorNJ webpage.

You can read more about the Small Meetups here - including information about how you, if interested, could begin hosting meetups as well!

If you are interested in attending the upcoming Technology meetup at Cherry Hill, please use this form to register.

Please note that our following Technology meetup will be in December 7th (10am-12pm) at the Wyckoff Public Library (you can use the same form to register for that one as well if you would like).

----------

Finally, on behalf of the NJLA-ET section, I would like to invite anyone attending the Oct.19th meetup to join the ET section for their business meeting following our meetup. I have attached a flyer below with information regarding their meeting.

I hope to see you at a future meetup!

Doug Baldwin
Head of Technology
Piscataway Public Library
...@piscatawaylibrary.org" target="_blank">dbal...@piscatawaylibrary.org
732-463-1633 x4114

President, New Jersey Makers Day

[message_body] ------------------------------------------------------------------------

The following information is a reminder of your current mailing list subscription:

You are subscribed to [list_settings.list_name] using [subscriber.email]

You may automatically unsubscribe from this list at any time by visiting the following URL:

[plain_list_unsubscribe_link]

If the above URL is inoperable, make sure that you have copied the entire address. Some mail readers will wrap a long URL and thus break this automatic unsubscribe mechanism.

You may also change your subscription by visiting this list's main screen:

[PROGRAM_URL]/list/[list_settings.list]

If you're still having trouble, please contact the list owner at:

[list_settings.list_owner_email]

Unsubscribe Automatically:
Forward to a Friend

  • This mailing list requires approval from the List Owner, before subscriptions are finalized.

  • This mailing list is a group discussion list (unmoderated)
  • Start a new thread, email: ...@njstatelib.org

    ">

    njy...@njstatelib.org

NJSL Youth Services Discussion List