summer reading prizes

From: "Lina Crowell crowell@warrenlib.org [NJYAC]" ...@njstatelib.org>
Subject: summer reading prizes
Date: December 9th 2019
We will soon be planning next summer's reading program.  Our program is set up so that kids receive a small prize each week when they bring their log to the library to be checked.  We would like to be more environmentally conscious as to the prizes we give out.  Specifically we hope to eliminate cheap plastic tchotchkes but don't want to eliminate prizes altogether as we feel receiving a prize does encourage kids to read.  At the same time, we need to be budget conscious.  So, I'm looking for ideas.  What do you use as prizes?

Lina Crowell
Children's Librarian
Warren County Library
2 Shotwell Drive, Belvidere, NJ 07823
(908) 475-6017
Forward to a Friend

  • This mailing list requires approval from the List Owner, before subscriptions are finalized.

  • This mailing list is a group discussion list (unmoderated)
  • Start a new thread, email: ...@njstatelib.org

    ">

    njy...@njstatelib.org

NJSL Youth Services Discussion List