Harp artists will be in NJ for festival--interest in booking any of them?

From: "Kathy DeAngelo kathy@harpagency.com [NJYAC]" ...@njstatelib.org>
Subject: Harp artists will be in NJ for festival--interest in booking any of them?
Date: February 18th 2020

Hello Everyone: I am the director of the Somerset Folk Harp Festival which takes place in Parsippany July 16-19 this year. Like last year,  I’m reaching out to many of my contacts in the NJ library world to see if they might want to take advantage of so many artists from around the country and the world who are coming to Parsippany for the Harp Festival.  A number of libraries on this list did so last year. You  get the opportunity to present some top, world-class players while they are in NJ and at the same time enable the artists to offset some of their travel expenses.  It costs at least $200 to put a harp on a plane—let alone get the ticket for a player!  The festival runs from July 16-19 and many of our artists will be arriving a little early.  The artists who are particularly needy in terms of travel expenses are all fabulous performers.  I’m including some links here to their  bios on the harp festival website and a link to a representative video.  The cost of each concert is $350.

Nicolas Carter (Paraguayan harpist):

http://www.somersetharpfest.com/presenters.html#carter

https://youtu.be/de00gwbGvCU

Rachel Hair from Scotland

http://www.somersetharpfest.com/presenters2.html#hair

https://youtu.be/BiFLonScXog

Kathy DeAngelo

You Gotta Have Harp Productions

http://www.harpagency.com

Phone: 856-795-7637

Director, Somerset Folk Harp Festival, July 16-19, 2020

Harpers Escape to Ireland tour, Oct. 1-10, 2020

Forward to a Friend

  • This mailing list requires approval from the List Owner, before subscriptions are finalized.

  • This mailing list is a group discussion list (unmoderated)
  • Start a new thread, email: ...@njstatelib.org

    ">

    njy...@njstatelib.org

NJSL Youth Services Discussion List