Re: How To Be a Super Friend video series for children

From: "Suzanne Klein SKlein@EBPL.org [NJYAC]" ...@njstatelib.org>
Subject: Re: How To Be a Super Friend video series for children
Date: May 21st 2020
Thanks, Christy!

The team of med students was initially targeting children in K-3, but they always have younger kids in attendance and have often had older kids and parents attend their sessions as well.  They're glad to capture the attention of anyone who is interested.

Thank you for your kinds words.  I'll pass them along!

Suzanne

Suzanne M. Klein
Youth Services/Consumer Health Librarian
East Brunswick Public Library
2 Jean Walling Civic Center
E. Brunswick, NJ 08816
(732) 390-6789