CSLP Summer Reading Statistics

From: "Mary Ellen Albin maryellen.albin@randolphlibrary.net [NJYAC]" ...@njstatelib.org>
Subject: CSLP Summer Reading Statistics
Date: October 6th 2020

Hi,

I submitted our statistics on the website link. Is there any way to obtain a copy of the report as we submitted it? I do, of course, have our paper back up.  I know that on the state report one can download the total submission and I was wondering whether this was similar.

I'd just like to have this for our records.

Thanks,
Mary Ellen Albin
Children's Librarian
Randolph Township Free Public Library
28 Calais Road
Randolph, NJ 07869
mary...@randolphlibrary.net
973-895-3556

Forward to a Friend

  • This mailing list requires approval from the List Owner, before subscriptions are finalized.

  • This mailing list is a group discussion list (unmoderated)
  • Start a new thread, email: ...@njstatelib.org

    ">

    njy...@njstatelib.org

NJSL Youth Services Discussion List