Now available - Cent’Anni – The Sinatra Legend at 100

From: "TBBC Newsletter" <tbbc@PROTECTED>
Subject: Now available - Cent’Anni – The Sinatra Legend at 100
Date: March 11th 2016

Love Sinatra? We are thrilled to announce that The New Jersey State Library Talking Book and Braille Center (TBBC) has produced an audio recording of a new riveting biography of Frank Sinatra, “Cent’Anni – The Sinatra Legend at 100,” by Richard Muti. In this biography of Old Blue Eyes, Sinatra’s life is finely examined by former New Jersey prosecutor and author Muti. No stone has been left unturned. Thanks to TBBC, this print book now has a voice. The book, published by North Jersey Media Group Inc., was narrated by Audiovision volunteer Dan Klingler. It is available for borrowing on digital cartridge and it can be downloaded from the Braille and Audio Reading Download (BARD) site. Its book number is DBC01883.

Author Muti is a graduate of the United States Naval Academy, Harvard Business School and Rutgers Law School. He is a former Navy pilot, a former career prosecutor, and former mayor of Ramsey, New Jersey, his hometown, where he still resides. He also served for six years on that town’s Board of Education. Richard has taught American government and politics, history, writing and criminal justice at three New Jersey universities. He is now devoting full time to his latest career; that of writer and author. Cent’Anni: The Sinatra Legend at 100 – is Muti’s sixth book and was an Award Finalist in the 2015 USA Book News Best Book competition in the biography category. For more information about the author, visit www.RichardMuti.com .

We have another book in our collection co-authored by Muti: “The Charmer: The True Story of Robert Reldan -- Rapist, Murderer, and Millionaire -- and the Women Who Fell Victim to His Allure.” It is DBC01876 and is available on digital cartridge and in BARD for downloading.

Happy Reading to All!

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

TBBC Newsletter

Privacy Policy: