Entrepreneurship and Libraries Conference 2020 explores how libraries and librarians support entrepreneurship in their communities and campuses. Happening Nov. 11-13, 2020, in Durham, NC, Entrelib is open to the academic, public, and special library community, as well as our entrepreneurial ecosystem partners.
The co-chairs invite proposals in the session formats and conference tracks below.
· Community Engagement, Economic Development, & Outreach
· Instruction & Programming
· Resources & Spaces
· Entrepreneurship “Outside the Box”
1. Panels & presentations (50 minutes, small or large group)
2. Lightning talk (7 minutes)
3. Instructional Laboratory/Experiential Education Exercises (25 minutes)
o Based on a model used at the USASBE conferences, these sessions provide opportunities for librarians to demonstrate an active learning technique or an instructional/programming module in front of a small group, and then discuss it with the group.
4. Discussion group (50 minutes)
5. Poster session
Proposal submission deadline: May 15, 2020.
Successful proposals will be notified by the end of June 2020.
To submit a proposal and learn more about the conference, please visit https://entrelib.org/.
Andrea Simzak Levandowski (she/her/hers)
Library Consultant for Small Business Development & Technology
New Jersey State Library
P.O. Box 520
Trenton, NJ 08625
(609) 278-2640 x190
Start a new thread, email:
A listserv requested by Andrea Levandowski that will include a group of librarians on business services in libraries. Created from ticket: 30367