Survey: Library Response to Business Needs

From: "Andrea Levandowski alevandowski@PROTECTED [NJLibsGrowBiz]" <NJLibsGrowBiz@PROTECTED>
Subject: Survey: Library Response to Business Needs
Date: September 4th 2020

If you are able, please complete this survey for ALA: linked survey

“Related to our work with the Libraries Build Business initiative, the American Library Association Office of Public Policy and Advocacy wants to ascertain promising practices for public libraries as they serve the target population of low-income and/or underrepresented small business owners and entrepreneurs who are seeking new business opportunities and/or need to pivot existing businesses to operate in the pandemic-challenged environment. This survey was developed to support our research into the impacts of COVID-19 on local, small businesses and entrepreneurs and how libraries can support small businesses as they pivot, adapt, or innovate. We hope our findings will provide insights into various opportunities, challenges, and adaptations in the small business community, as well as value to the library field. We are looking for library workers, particularly those with small business and/or entrepreneurship programs and services, to complete this survey.

Please take a moment to respond to each question at the link as soon as possible by close of business Wednesday, September 9th.  It should take approximately 15 minutes to complete. We will send respondents a copy of our findings, which we expect later this fall. If you have any questions, please contact Megan Janicki, Project Manager, mjanicki@PROTECTED. Thank you very much for your timely response.”

Best,

Andrea

Andrea Simzak Levandowski (she/her/hers)

Library Consultant for Small Business Development & Technology

New Jersey State Library

P.O. Box 520

Trenton, NJ 08625

(609) 278-2640 x190

alevandowski@PROTECTED

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

A listserv requested by Andrea Levandowski that will include a group of librarians on business services in libraries. Created from ticket: 30367

Privacy Policy:

N/A