September 23 - Virtual Discussion

From: "Andrea Levandowski alevandowski@PROTECTED [NJLibsGrowBiz]" <NJLibsGrowBiz@PROTECTED>
Subject: September 23 - Virtual Discussion
Date: September 8th 2020

Hello all,

Our next virtual discussion will be held on Wednesday, September 23 from 10-11am.  Please register in advance for this meeting:

https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZEkfuyppjMqHtbMDd9VP46Wb90_zKtz-hqc

We will be joined by Gillian Robbins and Caitlin Seifritz from the Business Resource & Innovation Center at the Free Library of Philadelphia who will discuss their virtual services for business owners and entrepreneurs during COVID-19.

If you have any questions or topics to discuss, please let me know.

Best,

Andrea

Andrea Simzak Levandowski (she/her/hers)

Library Consultant for Small Business Development & Technology

New Jersey State Library

P.O. Box 520

Trenton, NJ 08625

(609) 278-2640 x190

alevandowski@PROTECTED

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

A listserv requested by Andrea Levandowski that will include a group of librarians on business services in libraries. Created from ticket: 30367

Privacy Policy:

N/A