Do you notice this pattern on the educational level of those filing unemployment claims?

From: "Luis Rodriguez luis.rodriguez@PROTECTED [NJLibsGrowBiz]" <NJLibsGrowBiz@PROTECTED>
Subject: Do you notice this pattern on the educational level of those filing unemployment claims?
Date: September 22nd 2020
Today, I asked my local workforce development office for unemployment information for Morris County municipalities.  The office did not have handy the total number for all municipalities for July/Aug but did have municipal level stats for initial UI claims.

I glanced through the stats for a few municipalities and seemed to notice that the numbers of initial claims tend to be higher for those with more education.  I then did some stuff on the spreadsheet the WFD folks provided and that still seems the case (I compiled stats for the first and last alphabetically listed municipalities, Butler (where I work) and then every sixth municipality after Butler.

I am attaching the spreadsheet.

Let me know if you see this pattern in what I am attaching (or if I made some excel spreadsheet error).

Luis