RE: ALA Policy Brief

From: "Andrea Levandowski alevandowski@PROTECTED [NJLibsGrowBiz]" <NJLibsGrowBiz@PROTECTED>
Subject: RE: ALA Policy Brief
Date: December 29th 2020

Thanks, Allan!

FYI, Megan Janicki, one of the authors of the report you shared, is doing a webinar for NJ libraries on January 21:

You are invited to a Zoom webinar.

When: Jan 21, 2021 11:00 AM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Topic: Open to Change: Libraries, Small Businesses, and the COVID Crisis

Register in advance for this webinar:

https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_1yxRPvrDS3eBITMGyU5Wxw

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.

Best,

Andrea

Andrea Simzak Levandowski (she/her/hers)

Library Consultant for Small Business Development & Technology

New Jersey State Library

P.O. Box 520

Trenton, NJ 08625

(609) 278-2640 x190

alevandowski@PROTECTED

From: akleiman@PROTECTED

Good Morning Colleagues and Happy Holidays,

This came across one of my feeds this morning and I thought it would be

of great interest to this group.

Thanks,

--Allan

Allan M. Kleiman, MLS

Library Director

Montville Township Public Library

90 Horseneck Road

Montville, NJ 07045

973-402-0900, ext. 221, 223

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

A listserv requested by Andrea Levandowski that will include a group of librarians on business services in libraries. Created from ticket: 30367

Privacy Policy:

N/A