RE: Videos for Brainfuse?

From: "Andrea Levandowski alevandowski@PROTECTED [NJLibsGrowBiz]" <NJLibsGrowBiz@PROTECTED>
Subject: RE: Videos for Brainfuse?
Date: February 19th 2021

Yes! It will be recorded and shared after.

Best,

Andrea

Andrea Simzak Levandowski (she/her/hers)

Library Consultant for Small Business Development & Technology

New Jersey State Library

P.O. Box 520

Trenton, NJ 08625

(609) 278-2640 x190

alevandowski@PROTECTED

From: vera.borum@PROTECTED

Andrea,

With so many emails floating around to attend this, I'm sorry to say I have a conflict.

Will there be a shared recording?  I do need to know about this product.

Thanks.

Vera

Vera Borum  |  Reference Librarian
 Parsippany-Troy Hills Public Library System
 449 Halsey Road, Parsippany, NJ 07054
 P: 973.887.5150 x212 | www.parsippanylibrary.org

Currently Reading "All the Devils Are Here" by Louise Penny

  From: alevandowski@PROTECTED

Yes, the Brainfuse webinar will be recorded and shared after.  Here is the information in case anyone missed it:

Brainfuse HelpNow Webinar - Training for Library Staff
Thu, Feb 25, 2021 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM (EST)

This training will cover all of the services and features available to your patrons through the HelpNow service. This includes a demo of a live tutoring session, our Writing Lab, academic content, and more, including some lesser-known features of Brainfuse available to any patrons that create an account. It's a fairly extensive demonstration, although there will be an opportunity for questions at the end, as well.

On the day of the webinar, join session from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/935115245

You can also dial in using your phone.
 United States: +1 (571) 317-3129

Access Code: 935-115-245

From: eschwarz@PROTECTEDg

Right after I sent the email I received the "NJSL Direct" weekly email with some unlisted videos from Brainfuse. I'll take a look through those.

I have a conflict for the Feb. 25 Brainfuse HelpNow webinar. Will it be recorded?

Thanks!

Best regards,

Eric Schwarz

Adult Services Librarian (part-time)

Union City Public Library

324 43rd Street

Union City, NJ 07087

201-866-7500

  From: eschwarz@PROTECTEDg

Hello Colleagues,

Has anyone found any concise yet comprehensive current videos on using Brainfuse HelpNow and Brainfuse JobNow?

I reviewed the videos available on  Brainfuse Learning's YouTube channel.

The "student overview" video for HelpNow focuses on higher education, and the JobNow videos are quite old. The Brainfuse Overview and Brainfuse 2020 videos seem more marketing-driven than practical for users, in my humble opinion.

Thanks for your help!

Best regards,

Eric Schwarz

Adult Services Librarian (part-time)

Union City Public Library

324 43rd Street

Union City, NJ 07087

201-866-7500

NJLibsGrowBiz

NJLibsGrowBiz

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

A listserv requested by Andrea Levandowski that will include a group of librarians on business services in libraries. Created from ticket: 30367

Privacy Policy:

N/A