Follow up from today's virtual discussion

From: "Andrea Levandowski alevandowski@PROTECTED [NJLibsGrowBiz]" <NJLibsGrowBiz@PROTECTED>
Subject: Follow up from today's virtual discussion
Date: March 30th 2021

Hello all!

Thank you to everyone who was able to attend today’s virtual discussion. The recording is available here: https://youtu.be/ImJuvguorWs

Below are some notes and follow-up information from our conversation.  If there is anything I missed, please let me know or share from your notes to the list.

L2B submission form: If your library is hosting virtual programs that you would like to see listed on the L2B calendar, you can submit them using the form here: https://libs2b.com/library-event-submission-form/

Taxation University training: To schedule an event, please contact Taxation University at Outreach.tax@PROTECTED

Reference Solutions training: Contact Bill Carlson at Bill.Carlson@PROTECTED

Brochures: If you have brochures or marketing collateral for promoting library business services, you can share them to the list. I will see if there is a place to put them for future reference.

ARPA funds: As a reminder, if you have suggestions for how the NJSL can use ARPA funds to benefit libraries, you can email Jen Nelson directly: jnelson@PROTECTED.  I’d also be happy to hear your suggestions about ways the funds can support library services for business owners, entrepreneurs, and jobseekers.

Save the Date: The Entrepreneurship & Libraries Conference will be hosting a mini-conference on May 27 from 1:00-4:30 pm EST on the topic of legal cannabis and implications for library business services. I will share more as the agenda is finalized, and you can also visit their website for updates: https://entrelib.org/

As always, please let me know if there is anything you need.

Best,

Andrea

Andrea Simzak Levandowski (she/her/hers)

Library Consultant for Small Business Development & Technology

New Jersey State Library

P.O. Box 520

Trenton, NJ 08625

(609) 278-2640 x190

alevandowski@PROTECTED

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

A listserv requested by Andrea Levandowski that will include a group of librarians on business services in libraries. Created from ticket: 30367

Privacy Policy:

N/A