LYRASIS update on DEMCO discounts

From: "NJ-PUB-LIBS" <rkeith@PROTECTED>
Subject: LYRASIS update on DEMCO discounts
Date: February 5th 2019

Dear Colleagues,

I am passing along the following information from LYRASIS regarding their discounts with DEMCO.  If you have any questions please contact Jennifer Bielewski at jennifer.bielewski@PROTECTED

Dear LYRASIS Group Agents,

I am writing to share the news that the discounts on library supplies and furnishings at DEMCO that LYRASIS negotiated for our member community have ended as of January 31, 2019

The favorable pricing and discounts that we have negotiated with other library supply companies remain in place. Please contact Member Support for the discount codes for the following vendors if you do not already have them.

Brodart Library Supplies

  • LYRASIS members receive a 20% discount on all supplies, a 15% discount on all equipment and furniture, and 25% off book jacket covers.
  • Free shipping with a minimum supply order of $100.

The Library Store

  • LYRASIS members receive 10-20% discounts off supplies and 10% off furniture from The Library Store.
  • Deeper discounts are available on all 'The Library Store' brand products.

Hollinger Metal Edge

  • LYRASIS members are eligible for 20% off list for archival products and supplies, and 10% off list for equipment and furniture.

Bibliotheca

  • Security detection systems and Tattle-Tape security strips.
  • Special pricing available.

We are updating your individualized group agent pages (example URL, https://www.lyrasis.org/membership/Pages/Communities/Group Participants/YOURGROUP).  The updated pages should be visible in a few hours.

Thank you,

Jennifer Bielewski
Community Engagement Manager
Main: 800.999.8558 x 2915
Direct: 678-235-2915
Skype: Jenn Bielewski
jennifer.bielewski@PROTECTED

[message_body] ------------------------------------------------------------------------

The following information is a reminder of your current mailing list subscription:

You are subscribed to [list_settings.list_name] using [subscriber.email]

You may automatically unsubscribe from this list at any time by visiting the following URL:

[plain_list_unsubscribe_link]

If the above URL is inoperable, make sure that you have copied the entire address. Some mail readers will wrap a long URL and thus break this automatic unsubscribe mechanism.

You may also change your subscription by visiting this list's main screen:

[PROGRAM_URL]/list/[list_settings.list]

If you're still having trouble, please contact the list owner at:

[list_settings.list_owner_email]

Unsubscribe Automatically:
  • This mailing list is a private mailing list. There may be additional steps in order to join, and the List Owner controls who may leave the mailing list.
  • This mailing list is announce-only.

NJ Public Libraries Mailing List

Privacy Policy:

-