SAVE THE DATES! New Jersey State Library Virtual New Directors Training Wednesday, February 16 & February 23, 2022

From: "NJ-PUB-LIBS" <rkeith@PROTECTED>
Subject: SAVE THE DATES! New Jersey State Library Virtual New Directors Training Wednesday, February 16 & February 23, 2022
Date: November 26th 2021

Join us for our annual New Directors Training that will once again be offered as a virtual event. As a new director, NJSL is here to support you in your role by offering basic training on a number of topics that are considered core knowledge for any leader of a public library in the state.

Topics include: Library Law, Purchasing, Working with Trustees & Elected Officials, Budgeting, Strategic Planning, Managing Library Staff, and more. Find out about the New Jersey State Library and how our departments can help you.

Registration will open in January, 2022.

*Please note that while this training is geared toward new library directors, ALL LIBRARY DIRECTORS ARE INVITED TO ATTEND!

  • This mailing list is a private mailing list. There may be additional steps in order to join, and the List Owner controls who may leave the mailing list.
  • This mailing list is announce-only.

NJ Public Libraries Mailing List

Privacy Policy:

-