Summer Reading Workshops

From: "Cheetham, Natalie cheetham@palsplus.org [NJYAC]" ...@njstatelib.org>
Subject: Summer Reading Workshops
Date: March 13th 2019

Please excuse the cross postings.

The NJ State Summer Reading Committee’s 2019 Workshop season has officially kicked off, and we still have spots available for Mullica Hill (3/15), Franklin Township in Somerset (3/18), and Monroe Township (3/25).

Not signed up yet?  What are you waiting for?  Here are our top reasons to attend:

1.        Less work for you.  Our awesome committee members have put together a wide variety of programming ideas for all different ages.  Why reinvent the wheel?  We encourage you to steal our ideas and save yourself some time.

2.       Location, location, location.  We offer two workshops in central NJ so that even if your top choice was full, the drive to another location is feasible.  You just get some more time in your car to listen to a good audiobook.

3.       Change of scenery.  Who doesn’t need to get out of their library from time to time?  Our workshops provide the perfect chance to get out of your building and network with some other awesome librarians.

4.       Incentive Swap.  Do you have a ton of extra prizes that you just can’t get rid of?  Bring them to our workshops and trade them for something “new.”

5.       The price is right.  Not only do we provide a lovely breakfast spread, a ton of great ideas, and the chance to walk away with great prizes like a performer discount, and it’s all free!

Still not convinced?  Here’s what some of the attendees at our Wayne workshop had to say:

“"Very helpful & creative, well managed, comfortable environment."

"Love the ideas! So many ideas that I can add onto. This was wonderful."

"The breakout session offered great practical advice, easily adaptable regardless of participant age."

"All the creative ideas were wonderful!"

"All the ideas spark imagination."

Don’t miss out.  Visit https://njsummerreading.org for more information and to reserve your spot, today!

Questions?  Feel free to email njla...@gmail.com

[message_body] ------------------------------------------------------------------------

The following information is a reminder of your current mailing list subscription:

You are subscribed to [list_settings.list_name] using [subscriber.email]

You may automatically unsubscribe from this list at any time by visiting the following URL:

[plain_list_unsubscribe_link]

If the above URL is inoperable, make sure that you have copied the entire address. Some mail readers will wrap a long URL and thus break this automatic unsubscribe mechanism.

You may also change your subscription by visiting this list's main screen:

[PROGRAM_URL]/list/[list_settings.list]

If you're still having trouble, please contact the list owner at:

[list_settings.list_owner_email]

Unsubscribe Automatically:
Forward to a Friend

  • This mailing list requires approval from the List Owner, before subscriptions are finalized.

  • This mailing list is a group discussion list (unmoderated)
  • Start a new thread, email: ...@njstatelib.org

    ">

    njy...@njstatelib.org

NJSL Youth Services Discussion List