Whole Kids Foundation Bee Grant allows for schools and non-profit organizations to receive support for educational bee hives.
Click here to learn more and apply.
IN PARTNERSHIP WITH THE BEE CAUSE PROJECT
The Bee Grant program allows for schools and non-profit organizations to receive support for educational bee hives, so students can observe bees up close and learn about the vital role these pollinators play in our food system.
Monetary Grant or Equipment Grant
K-12 Schools or Non-Profit Organizations in the U.S./Canada
About the Program
The Bee Grant program allows for a K-12 school or non-profit organization to receive support for an educational bee hive.
Four Grant Options
1. Monetary Grant of $1,500 to support the success of a honey bee hive educational program
2. Observation hive: equipment grant of a custom-made indoor observation hive from The Bee Cause Project.
3. Traditional Langstroth Hive: equipment grant an outdoor hive with Starter Kit
4. Top Bar Hive: equipment grant of an outdoor top bar hive with Starter Kit
All equipment grants include a small monetary grant of $300 to cover the first year of expenses. Grant recipients also receive remote consultation and assistance with Beekeeper partnership from The Bee Cause Project.
For more information on each grant option, please read the Program Overview and Support Guide on The Bee Cause Project's Resources page.
Attend our webinars for more information about the application process and the best practices on getting your bees approved.
• Wednesday, September 18, 2019 @ 4PM EST. Click here to register.
• Tuesday, October 1, 2019 @ 12 Noon EST. Click here to register.
Click here to learn more and apply!
Sharon Rawlins, MLS
Youth Services Specialist for Lifelong Learning
NJ State Library
185 West State St.
P.O. Box 520
Trenton, NJ 08625-0520
...@njstatelib.org" style="color: #2199e8; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.3; margin: 0; padding: 0; text-align: left; text-decoration: none;">sraw...@njstatelib.org
609-278-2640 ext. 116
609-278-2650 – fax
This mailing list requires approval from the List Owner, before subscriptions are finalized.
Start a new thread, email: ...@njstatelib.org">
NJSL Youth Services Discussion List