Playaway Launchpads

From: "Anne Lemay annelmay@franklintwp.org [NJYAC]" ...@njstatelib.org>
Subject: Playaway Launchpads
Date: November 20th 2019
Hi, everyone,

We have had a request for Playaway Launchpads at our library, and I see that a number of libraries offer them.
If you have them, are they popular? Do they circulate a lot?

I'm on the fence about these - I like that they are sturdy and will hold up during circulation, but they are expensive, and now studies are showing that screen time as a preschooler can be a hindrance to later learning. Plus, every student in our township is issued a Chrome tablet in school (this is also done in a neighboring town where many of our library users live).

I would appreciate any thoughts you can share about your experiences with the Playaway Launchpads.

Thanks,

Anne

Anne Lemay
Head of Youth Services
Franklin Township Library
Forward to a Friend

  • This mailing list requires approval from the List Owner, before subscriptions are finalized.

  • This mailing list is a group discussion list (unmoderated)
  • Start a new thread, email: ...@njstatelib.org

    ">

    njy...@njstatelib.org

NJSL Youth Services Discussion List