2020 Summer Reading Workshops

From: "Cheetham, Natalie cheetham@palsplus.org [NJYAC]" ...@njstatelib.org>
Subject: 2020 Summer Reading Workshops
Date: January 17th 2020

Please excuse the cross-postings:

Now that the temperatures are finally dropping, it’s time to start thinking warm thoughts.  The summer reading workshops are coming!

Once again, the Summer Reading Committee is heading out across the state to help you prepare for your best summer ever.

Mark your calendars.  The workshop dates are:

     Friday, March 6th  at the Mullica Hill Branch of the Gloucester County Library System

     Monday, March 9th at the Bernards Township Library

     Friday, March 13th at the Wayne Public Library

     Monday, March 23rd at the Monroe Township Public Library (Middlesex County)

Each workshop runs from 9:30am-2:00pm and is full of inspiring ideas for all ages presented by our committee members.  This year we have more teen and adult ideas than ever!

Have some old prizes that you just can’t get rid of?  Participate in our Incentive Swap!  Bring your old prizes and walk away with something new.

Don’t miss out on this wonderful opportunity to get a head start on your summer planning.

Registration for the workshops will open on Monday, February 3rd @ 10am on our website: https://njsummerreading.org/ .  Access to our website requires authorization, so if you do not currently have a user name and password, make sure you sign up for one before February 3rd!

Questions?  Please email ...@gmail.com" style="color: #2199e8; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.3; margin: 0; padding: 0; text-align: left; text-decoration: none;"> njla...@gmail.com

We hope to see you soon!

Forward to a Friend

  • This mailing list requires approval from the List Owner, before subscriptions are finalized.

  • This mailing list is a group discussion list (unmoderated)
  • Start a new thread, email: ...@njstatelib.org

    ">

    njy...@njstatelib.org

NJSL Youth Services Discussion List