RE: Sign Language Storytime

From: "jenise.sileo@parsippanylibrary.org jenise.sileo@parsippanylibrary.org [NJYAC]" ...@njstatelib.org>
Subject: RE: Sign Language Storytime
Date: July 26th 2022

Lora F.  Heller (she/her), MS, LCAT, MT-BC
Founding Director, Baby Fingers LLC
212-874-5978
Baby Fingers: A Musical Journey through Language and Learning

I have a contact that is wonderful to work with! Not only does she teach but you can find more about her on FB or check out her books on this topic. You might want to add her materials to your collection!

Jenise Sileo -Youth Services
Parsippany-Troy Hills Public Library System
Main Library
449 Halsey Road
Parsippany, NJ 07054
(973) 887-5150 x 238
currently reading: Leaving Gee's Bend, by Irene Lantham