Statewide Database Survey

From: "NJ-PUB-LIBS" <rkeith@PROTECTED>
Subject: Statewide Database Survey
Date: January 30th 2019

The New Jersey State Library will soon be releasing an RFQ for statewide electronic resources for the next three years. Prior to NJSL and the Database Advisory Committee making recommendations to the State Librarian we would like to know what is valuable to the residents you serve.

This survey will be open through February 13 at 5 pm.

Thank you in advance for the time that you spend helping to inform our decisions.

Survey Link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/F7DXQB6

Kathleen Moeller-Peiffer, MSLS
Deputy State Librarian for Library Support Services
New Jersey State Library
kmoellerpeiffer@PROTECTED
609-278-2640 ext. 157

Street Address:
185 West State Street
Trenton NJ  08608

U.S. Postal Mailing Address:
PO Box 520
Trenton NJ  08625-0520

[message_body] ------------------------------------------------------------------------

The following information is a reminder of your current mailing list subscription:

You are subscribed to [list_settings.list_name] using [subscriber.email]

You may automatically unsubscribe from this list at any time by visiting the following URL:

[plain_list_unsubscribe_link]

If the above URL is inoperable, make sure that you have copied the entire address. Some mail readers will wrap a long URL and thus break this automatic unsubscribe mechanism.

You may also change your subscription by visiting this list's main screen:

[PROGRAM_URL]/list/[list_settings.list]

If you're still having trouble, please contact the list owner at:

[list_settings.list_owner_email]

Unsubscribe Automatically:
  • This mailing list is a private mailing list. There may be additional steps in order to join, and the List Owner controls who may leave the mailing list.
  • This mailing list is announce-only.

NJ Public Libraries Mailing List

Privacy Policy:

-