Re: NJLibsGrowBiz meeting on December 13

From: "Donna Perkosky parapresl@PROTECTED [NJLibsGrowBiz]" <NJLibsGrowBiz@PROTECTED>
Subject: Re: NJLibsGrowBiz meeting on December 13
Date: November 25th 2019
Andrea:

I will not be able to attend. I will be out of the office that day as I will be dealing with an ongoing family medical issue.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Thank you for your understanding. Take good notes.

Donna

From: alevandowski@PROTECTED

Hello all,

This is a reminder that we will be meeting on December 13, 2019 from 2-4pm at Montclair State University’s Harry A. Sprague Library (1 Normal Avenue Montclair, NJ 07043).  Our guest speaker will be Darren Sweeper, Government Documents, Legal Reference, and Data Librarian at Harry A. Sprague Library, Montclair State University and he will be presenting, “What is Research with New Jersey?”  He will share why Research with New Jersey is an important tool (https://www.researchwithnj.com/) and how public libraries can use and promote it in their local communities.

The agenda is attached.  We were also going to be joined by representatives from the NJEDA, but unfortunately, another event (their holiday party) was scheduled on the same day.  They hope to join us at a future meeting.

The agenda also includes login information for the virtual meeting.

Please see the attached map and parking information for getting around Montclair State University.

If you will be attending, please let me know separately or reply to this message.

Best,

Andrea

Andrea Simzak Levandowski (she/her/hers)

Library Consultant for Small Business Development & Technology

New Jersey State Library

P.O. Box 520

Trenton, NJ 08625

(609) 278-2640 x190