Next meeting - February 11 at 2pm

From: "Andrea Levandowski alevandowski@PROTECTED [NJLibsGrowBiz]" <NJLibsGrowBiz@PROTECTED>
Subject: Next meeting - February 11 at 2pm
Date: January 29th 2021

Hello all,

I hope you are all doing well.

The next NJLibsGrowBiz meeting will be held on February 11 from 2-3pm.

Register in advance for this meeting:

https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZMkd-urrzwiHd3Jlo9Z6kdfZehy6W2PVODT

Our guest speaker will be Patricia Saporito from SCORE Northeast New Jersey.  She will discuss SCORE services and resources for small business library patrons:

• SCORE Overview

• Key Resources

• Example of How We've Partnering with Other Libraries

• Q&A/Sharing of needed resources/services

SCORE operates with chapters throughout NJ, so this information will be applicable to everyone.

As always, there will be time for discussion, questions, and updates, so please feel welcome to share anything that’s on your mind.

Best,

Andrea

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.

Andrea Simzak Levandowski (she/her/hers)

Library Consultant for Small Business Development & Technology

New Jersey State Library

P.O. Box 520

Trenton, NJ 08625

(609) 278-2640 x190

alevandowski@PROTECTED

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

A listserv requested by Andrea Levandowski that will include a group of librarians on business services in libraries. Created from ticket: 30367

Privacy Policy:

N/A