RE: Reminder: Virtual Discussion - April 7

From: "NJLibsGrowBiz" <alevandowski@PROTECTED>
Subject: RE: Reminder: Virtual Discussion - April 7
Date: April 7th 2022

Looking forward to seeing you all today!

--

Hello all,

This is a reminder that the next meeting of NJLibsGrowBiz will be April 7 from 3:00-4:00. Registration is available here: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZYqfuGtrzsuGNLN4nQ1RR9qaDHTD-nDT408

Our speakers will be Kenneth Lang and Marty Latman from My Networking Central.

Libraries are invited to join My Networking Central (MNC), a free searchable database for information related to networking groups, speakers and networking events in and around New Jersey. You can sign up for MNC at https://www.mynetworkingcentral.com/

As background, Ken Lang and Marty Latman created this “labor of love” to help individuals navigate their careers and to help job seekers, group facilitators and speakers find events and topics of interest quickly and in one place.

  • Job seekers and professionals can find networking groups that will meet their needs, groups that currently meet in-person, virtually or both.
  • Group facilitators can promote their groups to both job seekers and speakers on their own unique pages and through listings on the MNC calendar.
  • Speakers and career coaches can also post their profiles on MNC, letting users know the topics they discuss and their availability. Speakers can also let groups know if they make presentations are pro bono or if charge a fee and they can let MNC users know when they are speaking at MNC listed groups and the topics they will be discussing.

The site is free to join, and is not used for spam or marketing purposes.

Ken Lang’s LinkedIn profile is https://www.linkedin.com/in/langk/

Marty Latman’s  profile is https://www.linkedin.com/in/martylatman/

We will also have time for discussion and updates. If you have other items for the agenda, please let me know.  This event will be recorded and shared after.

Best,

Andrea

Andrea Simzak Levandowski (she/her/hers)

Library Consultant for Small Business Development & Technology

New Jersey State Library

P.O. Box 520

Trenton, NJ 08625

(609) 278-2640 x190

alevandowski@PROTECTED

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

A listserv requested by Andrea Levandowski that will include a group of librarians on business services in libraries. Created from ticket: 30367

Privacy Policy:

N/A